PRODUCT MANAGEMENT • BOCA RATON, FL. USA
Job Ref: 2414
Applicants would preferably be based in the US.
The role will include leading the technical discussions with US customers and replying to RFIs, RFPs, & other customers’ proposals. The candidate will also collect customers’ requirements and will provide the inputs to the relevant PLMs.
The role will include customer-facing sales support, which will require sales presentations and technical material to be created and presented, and some domestic travel.
- Produce and maintain sales tools, sales presentations, and product documentation for the product set, for use by sales & business development groups.
- Support sales and business development groups with customer visits as required.
- The role will require regular calls with customers and some domestic travel.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience in Wireless Telecommunications Industry, with particular experience in 4G/5G Radio Access Networks. Knowledge in wireless backhaul is an advantage.
- Electrical Engineering Degree. MBA is a plus.
- Previous experience in Product Management and Business Development.
- Previous experience in working with customers.
- Good customer facing presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Independent and Self-motivated.
- Ambitious and hard worker.