HW VALIDATION ENGINEER • AIRPORT CITY, ISRAEL
Job Ref: 1125
The hardware validation role is an important one in the development cycle of products and systems in Airspan networks. The HW validation engineer’s role is to escort the product from design through the implementation phases, bring up, and validation. Up to the point, the product works according to the defined requirements and is approved for manufacturing and deployment.
The job is rewarding yet intense and requires both system view, networking, digital and comprehensive understanding of the 4G and 5G complex systems.
- Defining test plans
- Implementing related automation
- Running the tests
- Analyzing results
- Present reports
- Definition and development of automation tests and tools
- Functionality tests
- Thermal tests at stress and Analysis
- GPS, PTP 1588, SyncE synchronization tests
- Design knowledge and validation of Digital/ RF/ Networking modules
(Setups definitions, performance analysis, debugging issues, Identification, and solving is required)
- Dynamic fast-changing environment, multiple parallel projects
- Networking knowledge – LAN, Ethernet, and experience with traffic tests and equipment
- Digital knowledge – protocols such as I2C, SPI, RS232, etc.
- At least two-year experience in one or more primary responsibilities from the list above
- Knowledge of scripting/Automation languages – Python/C#/Bash
- Experienced in working with standard lab equipment: Spectrum Analyzer, Traffic generator, etc.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and take initiative
- Fast learner
- Excellent team player
- Fluent English
- RF knowledge – Advantage
- Relevant experience according to the described responsibilities – Advantage
- Knowledge of 1588 standards – Advantage
- Experienced in digital validation/Digital Wireless Communication systems – Advantage
- Familiar with 4G & 5G standards – Advantage
- B.Sc. in Computer Science /Communication Systems engineering / Electronic Engineering