OPERATIONS • AIRPORT CITY, ISRAEL
Job Ref: 1109
The position is for the Production Test Team.
The team main goals is transfer from development to production, prototypes assemblies from the NPI stage to the mass production phase, development and construction of test facilities, work with the overall subcontractors – assimilating test stations, support and training of subcontractor teams, hardware, test results collection, analysis and conclusions.
- Electronics Engineering Student
- Availability for work five days a week during school holidays and at least three days a week (excluding weekends), 24 hours a week, during study period
- Creativity and thinking ability outside the box
- Dealing with technical challenges and execution capability
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Knowledge in the office – WORD, EXCEL and POWER POINT
- Rapid absorption of knowledge
- Readiness for strenuous work hours
- High motivation is able to drive processes