SOFTWARE ENGINEERING • TEL AVIV, ISRAEL
Job Ref: 1028
You will be joining a team of top-notch engineers, which is responsible for the design and development of 4G and 5G base-station products.
As a member of our agile team, you will take part in designing and implementing the cellular networks of the future. You will learn the essentials of the cellular world and experience SW development over a diverse environment.
This is a great opportunity for engineers who are seeking a challenging and satisfying position where they can learn, grow and affect in a dynamic environment that combines multiple disciplines and edge technologies as RT/embedded along to distributed system on a cloud.
- Designing and developing 5G new products and features, on a virtualized architecture, focusing on Layer 2: RLC, MAC, and Scheduler.
- Integrating our L2 solution with higher layers and PHY.
- Keeping and improving our L2 solution high performance.
- Debugging and fixing customer’s issues.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in C/C++ programming
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in developing a distributed system
- Good understanding of Multitasking/Multithreading
- Good understanding of Micro-services and distributed system
- Experience with Linux
- Creative, and independent programmers
- Knowledge in areas of 5G/LTE/3G/WiMAX/Wireless – Advantage
- Knowledge and experience in Networking – Advantage
- Experience working with Kubernetes, brokers, DB, ELK, KAFKA, etc. – Advantage
- Experience with DPDK – Advantage
- Cross-system perspective and understanding
- Being able to work independently and being a good team player
- Good communication skills
- Highly responsible and self-motivated
- Success-oriented, creative, with strong problem-solving skills
- BSc, Computer Science/ Computer Engineering / Communication Systems/ Electrical Engineering from a known university. (Cum Laude)