SYSTEM ENGINEERING • TEL AVIV, ISRAEL
Job Ref: 1102
The system integration engineer is an important part of the feature development team along with the system engineer and the programmer. The SI HW engineer’s role is to escort the product from design through its implementation phases Bring up and integration up to the point where it works according to the defined requirements and approved for manufacturing.
The job is rewarding yet intense and requires both system view, RF, digital PHY and comprehensive understanding
Of complex system.
- Products bring up integrations
- Calibration Definition, integration and approval
- LTE5G 3-GPP standard testing authority
- Definition and integration of SWPHY algorithms configurations such as AGC, DPD, RF Management etc.
- Design knowledge and integration of RF/Digital/PHY modules
(Setups definitions, performance analysis, debugging issues, Identification and solving is required).
- Overall System Integration, Qualification and Acceptance Tests.
- Results Analysis and creation introduction of suitable test plans and reports.
- Definition and integration of tests into automation
- Integrating product Bring up, calibrations, issues cross discipline
- Networking knowledge
- RF knowledge
- PHY knowledge
- Digital knowledge
- At least one-year experience in one or more primary responsibilities from the list above.
- High Logical capabilities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and take initiative.
- Fast learner.
- Excellent team player.
- Fluent English.
- Relevant experience according to the described responsibilities – Advantage
- Knowledge of 3GPP LTE/5G standard – Advantage
- Experienced in System Integration of RF/Digital Wireless Communication systems – Advantage
- Knowledge of scriptingAutomation languages – Advantage
- B.Sc. in Computer Science /Communication Systems engineering / Electronic Engineering;
- Graduated of a research university.